In order to complete any request for criminal record checks, CSI requires the authorized consent form (below) to be completed and physically signed by both the applicant and a witness. The witness may not be a family member nor someone with the same last name as you. The Witness signature is to indicate that they have verified your identity in person, along with the two approved pieces of ID, as indicated on the consent form.
The documents can then be sent to CSI by email: or you can use our Form Upload Page to upload your completed forms. JUST CLICK HERE.
- Canadian Criminal Check and Enhanced Criminal Consent and Guide
- General Services Consent
- Applicant reference Form
- Current and Previous Education, Employment and Address Form
- Vérification du casier judiciaire du Canada – Formulaire de consentement & Directives
- Autres Services – Formulaire de consentement
- emplois et adresses (actuels et précédents) – Formulaire de renseignements
You may be prompted later in the purchasing process to download, fill out and upload these forms.